Become a Devotee
The generous members of the non-profit Saint Pio Foundation are its lifeblood.
As a Saint Pio Foundation Devotee, you will be actively involved in:
- Personal ambassadorship of the spiritual charism of Saint Pio of Pietrelcina.
- Help the Saint Pio Foundation in providing grants and other support to healthcare, educational, social, religious, and cultural partner organizations.
- Supporting activities of other diocesan apostolates and other entities in the United States of America with similar visions and goals.
Devotee Membership Commitment
A Saint Pio Foundation Devotee makes a five-year financial commitment to support the Foundation and its initiatives. The Devotee pledges $100 annually and may choose to extend his five-year commitment.
The commitment of each new accepted Devotee is acknowledged in a tangible way by the Saint Pio Foundation. A Devotee will receive:
- An annual Padre Pio calendar, containing real images of Padre Pio and some of the most important events of the life of Padre Pio.
- A Saint Pio Foundation lapel pin (only for the first year).
- A weekly digital publication containing news and announcements about Padre Pio, the Saint Pio Foundation, and its events.
- A quarterly digital magazine highlighting all the major activities of the Saint Pio Foundation.
Download and complete the application form, providing all requested information. Information will be verified by Saint Pio Foundation staff members upon receipt, and applicants will be notified of acceptance by email.
Send your completed application(s) and associated fees to:
Saint Pio Foundation
270 North Avenue, Suite 808
New Rochelle, NY 10801