Become an Advocate
The generous members of the non-profit Saint Pio Foundation are its lifeblood. As a nonprofit organization, the Saint Pio Foundation relies on the support for its programs and operations from a broad range of generous individuals and businesses. Its members comprise a distinctive and dedicated society that provides sustaining support for the programs supported by the Saint Pio Foundation.
As a Saint Pio Foundation Advocate, you will be actively involved in:
- Personal ambassadorship of the spiritual charism of Saint Pio of Pietrelcina, universally acclaimed as one of the most venerated saints of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Creating grants to American Catholic healthcare, educational, social, religious, and cultural partner organizations.
- Supporting activities of other diocesan apostolates and entities in the United States of America with similar visions and goals.
Advocate Membership Commitment
A Saint Pio Foundation Advocate makes a five-year financial commitment to support the Foundation and its initiatives. The individual Advocate pledges $500 annually, and the family Advocate, which consists of two or more family members, pledges $1,000 annually. An Advocate may choose to extend his five-year commitment.
The commitment of each new accepted Advocate is acknowledged in a tangible way by the Saint Pio Foundation. An Advocate will receive:
- An annual Padre Pio pictorial calendar, and containing images of Padre Pio and some of the most important events of the Saint Pio Foundation.
- A Saint Pio Foundation lapel pin.
- A weekly digital publication containing news and announcements about Padre Pio, the Saint Pio Foundation, and its events.
- A quarterly digital magazine highlighting all the major activities of the Saint Pio Foundation.
- A welcoming letter co-signed by the Foundation’s CEO and the Episcopal Moderator.
- An annual gift box containing three selected Italian wines (red, white and rosé) from a special collection, plus an additional gift box with two bottles of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the Puglia Region of Italy.
- An invitation to attend the Foundation’s annual December investiture event in New York and/or Los Angeles, where new members are publicly announced. (The cost of the event ticket is not included in the membership fee.)
- A name listing in the quarterly magazine and on the Saint Pio Foundation’s website.
Download and complete the application form, providing all requested information. Information will be verified by Saint Pio Foundation staff members upon receipt, and applicants will be notified of acceptance by mail.
Send your completed application(s) and associated fees to:
Saint Pio Foundation
270 North Avenue, Suite 808
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Please note that the tenure for applicants for Advocate membership in the Saint Pio Foundation is five years with the possibility of an extension.